Federal Food Boxes (TEFAP) and ACC/HRGI Food Pantry.
Food boxes are available in conjunction with the Feed America project. Food is provided by other partner food banks in southern Arizona.
Additionally, an in-house Food Pantry provides emergency food boxes for families and individuals in need. To sign up for TEFAP or Pantry Boxes please come to our office with a picture ID, a proof of address (which can be your picture ID as long as the address is current), and fill out an application in our office. Food boxes can be given the same day as the application is filled out.
The Hot Meal (CML)
A nutritious hot lunch is prepared on-site Monday through Friday. Lunches are cooked on site and are delivered to you at your home.
We have an extensive clothing store located inside of our facility, featuring pants, shorts, jackets, shirts, skirts, and shoes for all ages and genders. We also have hats, bags, accessories, and bedding available. Everything is 50 cents unless marked otherwise.
Medical Equipment Loan Program
Limited supply of basic medical equipment when available. Includes walkers, crutches, and wheelchairs. Call us for availability.
Low Income Heating Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
This program can help with utility bills throughout the year. The program covers electric, propane, and wood for heating/cooking. Income eligible. To apply please come to our office with:
1. Picture ID for each member of your household
2. Social Security Card for each member of your household
3. Proof of Citizenship for each member of your household (Birth Certificate, or Certificate of Citizenship, or Certificate of Naturalization)
4. Proof of Income for the last 30 days (Paystub, Social Security Award Letter, Proof of income from unemployment, and/or child support). If you are self employed or have no income, we have forms available to self declare your status.
5. Most recent bill for utilities you want assistance with.
Wildfire.org - Home Energy Assistance Fund (HEAF)
As a Wildfire partner, we have expanded our service area to provide energy and financial assistance to qualifying Southwest Gas, Tucson Electric and Power (TEP) and Trico customers residing in rural communities located in southern Arizona from Tucson to Sasabe AZ. Income eligible program.
Information and Referral
In our rural community we may not have the answers to every problem, however, we can offer information and referrals to help resolve issues individuals and families may incur.